(Your statutory customer rights are not affected.)
We are the Blackface Meat Company Unit 2 Lochside Industrial Estate, Irongray, Dumfries, DG2 0JE
Customer means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
International Customer shall mean, Customer from outside the United Kingdom.
These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as Blackface Meat Company, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer
- All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling
- Payments must be made in Pounds Sterling only, unless otherwise specified, and by one of the following payment methods (except International Customers see clause 10 )
- Major debit/credit cards as listed: (Visa/Delta, Mastercard, Switch).
- Passing of property
- The Blackface Meat Company shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the customer and has been received by Blackface Meat Company.
- Passing of risk
The risk in the goods shall pass to the Customer on delivery.
If for some reason we cannot despatch we will contact you.
The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 7 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller that the goods are rejected. (This does not however affect the customers statutory rights). If no such action has been taken, Then Blackface Meat Company shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date.
- Return procedure
- If the goods are to be rejected in the time limit set in clause 7 above, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in clause 8.2, below. The Blackface Meat Company will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure.
- The Customer must contact the Blackface Meat Company Customer services on +44 (0)1387 730 326, and obtain a Returns Authorisation. The package must be returned within 5 working days of obtaining the Returns Authorisation to the following address:Unit 2 Lochside Industrial Estate
- In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund or replacement. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to the Blackface Meat Company before the refund or replacement can be issued.
- In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction, the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund less postage) only. Goods must be returned to The Blackface Meat Company before the partial refund can be issued.
- Minimum Basket Charge
A £5 minimum surcharge will be added to your basket if you order is under £50 to help us cover our processing costs.
- Licence agreement
The Customer shall respect all licence agreements delivered by the copyright owners. The Blackface Meat Company cannot be held responsible or liable for any misuses conducted by the Customer or any third party.
- International customers
Customers from outside the UK can only pay by International credit card or bank transfer and must pay in pound sterling unless otherwise specified. All other terms and conditions apply.
These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with Scottish law.
Automatic confirmation of receipt of your Order does not constitute a Contract between us. A Contract for the Sale of Goods shall only arise on the despatch of the Goods to you.