Young Grouse Oven Ready
Finally it is that time of year once again. August 12th ‘The Glorious Twelfth’ marks the start of the wonderful hunting season.
Grouse is our speciality. It is harvested from the heather hills in summer and early autumn, where it lives wild on well managed estates. Taste it and witness one of Britain’s most extraordinary foods; deliciously lean meat with a rich and herby taste, so good with vintage claret.
To cook simply unwrap and place on an oven-proof dish. Cook at 200C for 30-35 minutes, no need to cover. Reduce time by 5 minutes if using a fan oven.
- Sourced from selected local estates
- Genuine wild oven ready game
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Free home delivery over £75