Wild Venison Saddle (on the bone)
- Free Range Wild Scottish Venison
- Naturally lean meat, high in protein, zinc & iron
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
Approx. 2.2kg – 2.5kg
The ultimate tenderness of the loin and fillet along with all the flavour of a bone in joint, this cut produces the premium venison saddle roasting joint. Best cooked medium rare, the bone helps to retain the moisture and the result is a melt in the mouth prime roast dinner.
Goes well with Mrs Darlington’s Cumberland Sauce.
If you would prefer a Red Saddle please email or call us on 01387 720097.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.