Wild Venison Haunch Roasting Joint
The venison we source is from traditional Scottish stalking estates and is truly wild. The wild venison feed on wild plants and flowers producing a far superior flavour than that of farmed venison.
This boneless joint cut from the top of the back leg is extremely lean and tender. The venison haunch joint comes boned, rolled and tied. It is best served pink to maintain the moisture of this low in fat roasting joint.
- Free Range Wild Scottish Venison
- Naturally lean meat, high in protein, zinc & iron
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness