Salt Marsh Lamb Shanks
Our Lamb shanks come from both the front legs and the back legs. The Salt Marsh Lambs graze freely on the coast line with their diet consisting of wild grasses and samphire. The Lambs diet gives their meat a unique distinct flavour like no other, sweet and with a great depth.
The Lamb shanks are best cooked slowly over a long period of time. The meat will just fall off the bone.
- Free range grazing on the Solway Coast Line
- Naturally reared on samphire & herbal grasses
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Free home delivery over £75*
Seasonal and well hung meat with unmatched flavour, sourced locally and delivered to your door!