Pheasant stuffed with Haggis
This is a whole boned out pheasant, stuffed with our own made Blackface haggis and wrapped in bacon. Ready to pop in the oven, it makes a fabulous Burns Night special dinner. It will slice right through and makes a wonderful Sunday lunch for 2-3 people. If you don’t fancy haggis we have a sausage version Pheasant stuffed with Sausage.
To cook simply unwrap and place on an oven-proof dish. Cook at 180C for 60 minutes, no need to cover. Reduce time by 5 minutes if using a fan oven.
- Sourced from selected Scottish estates
- Genuine wild oven ready game
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Free home delivery over £75
- Please note this product will be despatched Frozen