Leg of Salt Marsh Lamb
Our Salt Marsh Leg of Lamb is one of the most delightful cuts. The lambs come direct from the Solway Coast line where they are free to roam, producing leaner meat than your normal farmed lambs. This whole succulent leg joint on the bone is sweet (not salty) and tender. It makes for the most delicious roasting joint.
- Free range grazing on the Solway Coast Line
- Naturally reared on samphire & herbal grasses
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Free home delivery over £75*