Diced Salt Marsh Lamb Shoulder
Our diced Lamb is freshly hand cut and trimmed into cubes by our skilled butchers. This meat cut from the lamb shoulder is ideal for long slow cooking dishes such as casseroles, curries and tagines. Our Salt Marsh lamb come direct from the Solway Coast line where they are free to roam and graze on the land which is frequently submerged by the sea. The outstanding and unique flavour of the meat is purely down to the wild grasses and plants of their coastal diet.
- Free range grazing on the Solway Coast Line
- Naturally reared on samphire & herbal grasses
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Free home delivery over £75*