Blackface Lamb Shoulder on the Bone
The Blackface Lamb shoulder is best slow roasted and makes a very tasty family Scotch Lamb dinner. The Blackface lambs come direct from the heather hills and the meat has an amazing herby flavour.
A lot of people like to cook lamb with strong flavours, such as garlic and rosemary. We followed a wonderful recipe: ‘Shoulder of Blackface Lamb baked in Hay’ one Sunday. It was a triumph. The recipe is simple to follow and the results amazing.
- Free range naturally bred
- High welfare traditional farming
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Free home delivery over £75