Blackface Lamb Shanks
Our Blackface Lamb shanks come from both the front legs and the back legs. The Blackface lambs graze on the heather hills in Scotland where they enjoy the wild herbs, flowers and grasses. The Lambs diet gives their meat a premium distinct flavour like no other.
The Lamb shanks are best cooked slowly over a long period of time. The meat will just fall off the bone.
- Free range naturally bred on Scotland’s hills
- High welfare traditional farming
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Free home delivery over £75*
Seasonal and well hung meat with unmatched flavour, sourced from the wilds of Scotland – delivered to your door.