1kg approx. 4-6 pieces
Cut from the knuckle of our pedigree Ayrshire Rose Veal. Osso Buco (literally ‘bone with a hole’) is delicate when cooked slowly it literally falls off the bone. It can be served with mashed potato, polenta or pasta although the classic Italian accompaniment is Risotto Milanese.
Our Ayrshire Veal Osso Buco offers a fantastic combination of flavours from the buttery veal meat and the rich taste from the bone marrow.
- High welfare friendly farming systems
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Free home delivery over £75