Ayrshire Rose Veal Brisket
Our ethically sourced British Rose Veal is from a pedigree herd of Ayrshire dairy cattle here in Dumfries, South West Scotland. This boned and rolled joint of brisket is perfectly suited to slow cooking methods. Tender and delicately flavoured this joint of meat only requires the addition of simple flavours to compliment the mild, slightly earthy, sweet tasting meat.
- High welfare friendly farming systems
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- FREE home delivery with this box
Seasonal and well hung meat with unmatched flavour, sourced from the wilds of Scotland – delivered to your door.