- 1 soft tortilla wrap.
- 2 small, thin-cut sirloin steaks, trimmed of any fat(about 85g/3oz each).
- 1 ripe avocado.
- 2 tbsp mustard mayonnaise.
- ½ 110g bag watercress, rocket & spinach.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
- Brush the tortilla with a little oil, then bake on a baking sheet in the oven for 6-8 mins until crisp.
- Meanwhile, rub a little more oil over the steaks and generously season.
- Heat a griddle of frying pan until hot, then cook the steaks for 1-2 mins each side, depending on the thickness of your steak and how you like it cooked.
- Remove from the pan and rest on plate while you get the other ingredients ready.
- Stone and peel the avocado, then thickly slice.
- Whisk the mustard mayo with the remaining oil, 2 tsp water and the resting juices from the steak.
- Break the tortilla into pieces and slice the steak, trimming off any excess fat.
- Divide the salad between 2 plates, top with the avocado, tortilla pieces, sliced steak and finally with dressing.