- 4 Iron Age pork chops.
- Meaux mustard.
- Demerara sugar.
- Preheat oven to 200C, 400F, gas mark 6
- Spread the top of the chops with the mustard and sprinkle with sugar.
- Place on a rack over a roasting tin lined with foil.
- Cook for about 20 to 30 minutes until juices run clear when pierced and the tops of the chops are crisp and brown.
- Remove the cooked chops and transfer to a warm serving dish.
- Pour a little water into the tin and heat on the hob, mixing in the brown bits from the foil.
- Season and drizzle over the chops.
Great served with mashed potatoes.