- 1 Lamb Flank (breast)
- 1 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 of water over flank
- 3 whole cloves of garlic
- lamb stock cube
- Sea salt
- 2 tins of rinsed and drained flagelot beans
- Put flank in a small roasting dish skin side up.
- Pour over the balsamic vinegar and water.
- Throw in the garlic and stock cube.
- Slowly cook in oven for 3-4 hours at a low heat. (I use the simmering oven in the aga)
- Take out of oven then sprinkle some sea salt on the skin and put in a hot oven to brown the skin for about 20 mins.
- Take the meat out of the roasting tin and add a couple of tins of strained and rinsed flagolet beans to the tin and stir into the cooking juices.
- Cut the flank up and put into a serving dish with the bean mixture and keep warm.
Best served with mash and seasonal veg.
Recipe from Silvy Weatherall.