- 4 lean lamb cutlets or chops.
- 2 tsps English mustard.
- 2 tsps Worcestershire sauce.
- Pinch cayenne pepper.
- 1 tsp lemon juice.
- 2 tbsps tomato ketchup.
- Cook the cutlets or chops under a preheated grill for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, make up the devilled mixture; in a small bowl mix together the mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, lemon juice and tomato ketchup.
- Brush each side of the chops with the mixture a couple of times during the last 2-3 minutes of the cooking time.
Serve with grilled peppers and potato and spring onion salad.