- 400g venison steaks.
- 4 tbsp soy sauce.
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil.
- 2 baby pak choi, leaves separated.
- 200g bean sprouts.
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Â½ inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated.
- 1 small crushed dried red chilli.
- 1 (400g) packet ready cooked noodles.
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced.
- 50g roasted peanuts, chopped.
- Thinly slice the venison steaks, across the grain.
- Place in a bowl with the soy sauce.
- Stir well. Set aside to marinade for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok or large heavy based frying pan.
- Add the venison and stir fry for 2-3 mins until just cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate with a slotted spoon.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan.
- Add the pak choi, beansprouts, garlic, ginger and chilli.
- Stir fry for 2-3 mins.
- Return the venison to the pan with the noodles and spring onions.
- Toss together for 2-3 minutes until heated through.
- Scatter with the peanuts and serve.
Courtesy of “Game to Eat”.