- 6 pheasant breasts, cubed.
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil.
- 50g Thai green curry paste.
- 400ml coconut milk.
- 3 tbsps fresh coriander, chopped.
- Glass noodles.
- 200g bean thread noodles.
- 2 tbsps sunflower oil.
- Small piece root ginger, grated.
- 1 clove garlic, crushed.
- 1 small fresh chilli, finely sliced.
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla).
- 2 tsps caster sugar.
- 3 tbsps lime juice.
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes.
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced.
- A handful of Thai basil leaves.
- Fry the pheasant cubes for 5-7 minutes in a wok or large saucepan until cooked.
- Drain off any remaining oil, then stir in the curry paste and coconut milk.
- Simmer gently for about 8 minutes.
- Then stir in the coriander.
- Meanwhile soak the noodles in warm water until soft, then drain well.
- Heat the oil and fry the ginger, garlic and chilli for a minute.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, lime juice and chilli flakes.
- Stir in the noodles.
- Add the spring onions and basil and serve at once with the cooked pheasant.
Courtsey of “Game to Eat”.