Ready in about 40 minutes.
- 4 lamb leg steaks about 125g each, trimmed.
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary.
- 2 crushed garlic cloves.
- 1 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tbsp runny honey.
- 150ml red wine.
- 20g unsalted butter.
- 150g frozen peas, thawed.
- 350g baby spinach leaves, washed.
- Marinate the meat in the rosemary, garlic, oil and honey with some seasoning.
- Leave for 15 mins.
- Heat a large frying pan over a high heat.
- Add the lamb and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 3 mins each side.
- Add the wine and simmer for 3-4 mins.
- Remove the lamb and set aside, covered, for 5 mins.
- Cover the sauce and keep it hot.
- Meanwhile melt the butter and add the peas and spinach.
- Cook for 2-3 mins until the peas are tender and the spinach wilted.
- Slice the lamb at an angle and arrange on 4 plates.
- Stir the juices into the sauce.
- Drizzle over the lamb.
- Spoon the vegetables onto the plates and enjoy.
kCal 410 per portion. 26.1g fat, 29.7g protein, 10.6g carbs, 0.5g salt – Delicious Magazine.