Leg of Blackface Lamb
Our Scottish Leg of Blackface Lamb is one of the most delightful cuts. The Blackface lambs come direct from the heather hills and the meat has an amazing herby flavour. This whole succulent leg joint on the bone is sweet and tender. It makes a premium roasting joint.
A lot of people like to cook lamb with strong flavours, such as garlic and rosemary. At home we like to let the flavour of the lamb do the talking. The taste is sensational in itself. If simplicity is not your game, try serving it with a flavoursome potato dauphinoise or a delicious ratatouille.
- Free range naturally bred on Scotland’s hills
- High welfare traditional farming
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Free home delivery over £75*