Blackface Mutton Shoulder (bone in)
The five years our mutton spend on the hills grazing on heather, blaeberries, mosses and wild grasses is time well spent. The flavour of the bone in mutton shoulder is rich and the texture of the meat is firm. Although the shoulder is a fatter cut than the leg, it produces an exquisite roast.
- Free range naturally bred on Scotland’s hills
- High welfare traditional farming
- Fully traceable, regional and seasonal product
- Prepared by our team of expert butchers
- Vacuum packed for freshness
- Free home delivery over £75